You should contact your insurance company to report the accident. But, before speaking with an insurance claims adjuster, talk to an attorney. Jennie Patton has over twenty years of qualified legal experience. During that time, she has helped many clients maximize their personal injury claims. Jennie Patton offers a free initial consultation. Ms. Patton does not require a retainer fee. She does not collect any attorney fees until your claim has been resolved.
Many people who are injured in a car accident do not realize that they are entitled to benefits beyond the costs of repairing or replacing damaged personal property and initial medical care.
Insurance adjusters are employed by the insurance companies. They are trained to make sure that the insurance company is protected. Insurance adjusters do not maximize your benefits.
Jennie Patton will work with you to make sure you receive all of the compensation you deserve. Seeking the advice of legal counsel is your right under the law. Contact Jennie Patton’s office either by phone at (360) 352-9968 , or by using the contact form to request additional information or to schedule your free initial consultation.
Don’t spend another night worrying about how you are going to pay for your medical bills. Stop fretting about how you will pay for the repair or replacement of your vehicle. Let Jennie Patton and her staff help you get the peace of mind and the compensation you deserve.
A qualified Personal Injury Attorney can help you:
- Maximize your personal injury claim
- Ensure that you receive:
- Compensation for damages and loss to property
- The medical care you need and deserve
- Compensation for lost wages to cover time spent seeking medical care for you or a loved one who has been injured
- Compensation for the pain and suffering associated with the accident
- Comprehensive and qualified legal advice regarding your personal injury claim